January 29, 2010

Live-Laugh-Love?

For all of you that may be confused or puzzled to the title of my blog I want to clear some things up.

Live-
Galatians 2:20
I have been crucified with Christ [in Him I have shared His crucifixion]; it is no longer I who live, but Christ (the Messiah) lives in me; and the life I now live in the body I live by faith in (by adherence to and reliance on and complete trust in) the Son of God, Who loved me and gave Himself up for me. AMP

My first title basically is wrapped up in that verse, along with a couple of others. There is a life we live, at least we should live. A victorious life, full of Jesus.

Laugh-
Luke 6:21
Blessed (happy--[a]with life-joy and satisfaction in God's favor and salvation, apart from your outward condition--and [b]to be envied) are you who hunger and seek with eager desire now, for you shall be filled and completely satisfied! Blessed (happy--[c]with life-joy and satisfaction in God's favor and salvation, apart from your outward condition--and [d]to be envied) are you who weep and sob now, for you shall laugh! AMP

We right there, are told to laugh. Which is pretty cool. You have to release those t-cells. :)

Love-
1 Corinthians 13:13
And so faith, hope, love abide [faith--conviction and belief respecting man's relation to God and divine things; hope--joyful and confident expectation of eternal salvation; love--true affection for God and man, growing out of God's love for and in us], these three; but the greatest of these is love.

I don't really have to explain that one. Just Love.

I know that's not much information, or scriptures. However, I just wanted to give you a taste of my thought processes and reasoning.
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment